30 Year Tradition of Leadership in Homecare
- Established in 1985, one of the oldest and largest private duty home health care companies in the Houston area
- Experienced, pre-screened, insured, and bonded and receive ongoing continuing education on caregiving skills
- Licensed as a Home and Community Support Services Agency by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Hours of care customized to client’s preferences
- Schedules can change as client’s needs change
- Care ranging from 24 hour care to 1 hour care, with a wide range of hourly shifts
- Ensured compatibility between the client and caregiver
- Not a franchise, privately owned and committed to providing care to Houston and the surrounding communities
- 30 year tradition of excellence and dedication to our clients
When activities of daily living become a challenge, our caregivers can provide support to maximize quality of life and help maintain the routines you are accustomed to. Our flexible schedules are designed with your needs in mind, so schedule Cameo to meet these needs in the comfort of your own home.
At Cameo Caregivers, we understand the stress that comes with caring for a loved one at home. There are times when you may need a break, have work obligations, or a need to travel. Let Cameo provide the support you need for respite care when you need it. Our respite care program allows for you to plan…
Customized Care Plans
Our staff evaluates each client’s needs and establishes a customized plan for long-term or short-term care with the goal of improving quality of life.
We offer a broad range of individual services to ensure peace of mind for you and your loved ones, full or part-time care, night or day, seven days a week.
- Dementia care
- Activities of daily living (bathing, dressing grooming, incontinence care)
- Couple care
- Companion care
- Respite care
- Medication reminders
- Transportation & errands
- Meal preparation, laundry & light housekeeping